Address

Contact Info:
Elder Logan G. Payne
C/O Iowa Des Moines Mission
8515 Douglas Ave#19
Urbandale, Iowa 50322-2924
email: logan.payne@myldsmail.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Am I Being a Payne? 8-12-15

We received a call from Logan this morning.  He was at  the airport getting ready to fly to Iowa.  Boy, was it good to hear his voice.  He sounded great but is so ready to get out into the mission field.  I reordered our conversation so that when I am missing him I can play it back and hear his voice.  Logan's favorite thing to say is, Am I being a Payne?  So I asked him to say it before he hung up.  As I was asking him to he kept saying What? What? so I said Hello? and Joe said, Can you hear us? and he replies. Yeah, I can hear you!  I was just being a Payne!  He is such a funny kid!  He makes my heart smile! The recording is pretty hard to hear but I wanted to share it with you!