Address

Contact Info:
Elder Logan G. Payne
C/O Iowa Des Moines Mission
8515 Douglas Ave#19
Urbandale, Iowa 50322-2924
email: logan.payne@myldsmail.com

Monday, August 31, 2015

Week Five 8-31-15






This is hard for me to believe that it has been over a month since I left. it feels like I have been here forever but also like I just left. I know it is true that the time will fly by...
The people here are absolutely amazing and so loving. yes I have had some moments where people slammed the door in our face, (we had one person say they had a restraining order against Mormons. My first thought was, "That's great, well we are missionaries of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!" but that wouldn't work...) however there has been a vast amount you are just really nice. sure some say they are not interested but they are still so nice.
The work is moving forward at a steady pace and it is really exciting. just last week we had 5 new people start investigating with 6 others who might start!!!
I am learning so many things that are amazing tools for life. and if you thought I liked to talk a lot before, you should see me now!!! I am so thankful for the chance to be here and I hope and pray that all is well at home!!! May you all have an amazing week!!!!
With Great Love
Elder Logan G. Payne