Address

Contact Info:
Elder Logan G. Payne
C/O Iowa Des Moines Mission
8515 Douglas Ave#19
Urbandale, Iowa 50322-2924
email: logan.payne@myldsmail.com

Monday, August 10, 2015

Week Two 8-10-15

What a week! It doesn't feel like I have been here for just two weeks. The time is going by so fast and yet it feels like I have been here forever. I cannot believe that in 2 days I will be in Iowa!!!!!
This week has been insane with many ups and downs. For starts I have had a cold all week so I have a stuffed nose. It sucks because I cannot sing..... also at the beginning of the week I lost a very personal object while doing service. it has been sad not having it with me but nothing to ruin the mission!! But while it has its bad moments it was great. We were able to hear from President Neilson as he came for the devotional!! I also have been able to go to the temple twice, last Monday and then today!!!! I am learning so much and continue to grow.. literally. since I have been here I have put on 10 pounds. I know weigh 135 pounds. but more importantly the spirit is strong and has helped my testimony to grow strong. I can't wait to go and serve in Iowa!! Also it was great because a certain Elder Dunn got to the MTC and is in the room right next to me at the residence!!! Thank you all for all of the love and support! you are amazing!
Elder Payne