Address

Contact Info:
Elder Logan G. Payne
C/O Iowa Des Moines Mission
8515 Douglas Ave#19
Urbandale, Iowa 50322-2924
email: logan.payne@myldsmail.com

Monday, August 3, 2015

Week One 8-3-15

Hello one and all!!! This is my first P-day here in the MTC and I love it. My new companion and I are so close and we work well together. It is amazing how close my entire district has grown so close together. In my district there is four of us going to Iowa and the others head off elsewhere. It is sad to know that we will split ways because of how close we have gotten. Oh, one fun fact is that there is an Elder in my district that is six feet nine inches...... I feel so short. My companion and I are sorta the leaders of the district as he was called to be district leader and I keep everyone in line. In fact I have been called Elder Momma.... Not to sure about that one. My favorite new name is because of one fact, the spirit is so strong here. It is known that I do talk a lot and now with the spirit being so strong it is even worse.. The words just flow through my mouth and it astounds even me. A couple of the elders in my district started to call me Spirit because when practicing I would make them feel ashamed. I know for a fact that it is the spirit that blesses me and all we have to do is talk and the spirit will do the rest.
 I am so thankful for the opportunity to be here serving the Lord and I know that he loves each of us. And that is the central point of everything that we have. God loves us and we must love all others even if we do not know them. God's love is why we have this Earth and our lives, and the love of the Savior is so we can live together forever. It is the least we can do to help spread that love to all we come in contact with.
Yours truly,
Elder Logan G. Payne