Address

Contact Info:
Elder Logan G. Payne
C/O Iowa Des Moines Mission
8515 Douglas Ave#19
Urbandale, Iowa 50322-2924
email: logan.payne@myldsmail.com

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Mission Angels 8-16-15

Yesterday I got a text from a number I didn't recognize.  The sweet message was from a Sister Lyman that is serving in the Family History Center in Nauvoo.  She sent me this picture of Elder Payne and Elder Hamelin.  What a sweet surprise!
Then today I got this picture on Facebook from Sister Olsen in the Keokuk Branch.  She said, Elder Payne I am sister Olsen.  I have already talked to your mom and I need to send her a picture!  She said Logan was pretty surprised.  It was probably because he was trying to figuare out how I had already stalked his area enough to find people to send me pictures!

 These sweet ladies have no idea how much they made my heart smile!